Thursday, August 22, 2013

Class Day 2

Today was just another day of class. We had Life of Paul for an hour and then spent another hour on a lesson of Greek with Dino. After lunch, I had my first meeting for Western Cult II. It is going to be amazing to take this course while being in places where it actually happened. After my class, a couple of us walked into town and went exploring. I believe I saw every corner of Glyfada. We walked so far! As soon as we got back to the hotel, we jumped into the pool to cool off. After dinner, a big group of us went downtown and had some gelato. It was very tasty. Tomorrow will be our second tour of Athens. We're going to the Agora and the National Archaeological Museum. It should be super interesting. Check back frequently for my next post!
Our pool at our hotel.

\
Greek Orthodox church of Glyfada

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics and great memories you are making. Thanks for sharing! Love-Grandma H.

    ReplyDelete